Refund/Product exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied by one of our products, you can choose to have a refund or we can handle for you a product exchange, that is, the product you purchased for another Apimac’s application.
We can manage only refunds for software purchased in the Apimac Store at FastSpring. For refunds of software purchased at other stores, please contact the support of that stores. You can learn where you purchased the software by reading the email receipt you received when you made the purchase.
- Refunds are available within 30 days of product purchase.
- Product exchanges are available within 60 days of product purchase.
To start a refund process please follow these instructions
1. Find the email receipt you received when you purchased the software.
2. Find in the email the name of the store where you purchased the software. We manage only refunds for software purchased in the Apimac Store at FastSpring.com
- If you purchased through FastSpring.com, you can ask for a refund directly to us by providing us the Order number you can find in the email FastSpring sent to you. When we have the Order number we can start immediately the refund process.
- If you purchased through Mac App Store, you can get information on Mac App Store refund policy by clicking the link FAQ you find at the bottom of the App Store app.
- If you purchased at an online Mac bundle or a Mac software deal site (e.g. MacZot, TheMacBundles or others), please contact their support to learn about their refund policy.
For digital goods to be refunded the buyer must acknowledge that any continued use of digital goods constitutes a willful violation of copyright law, for which the buyer may be liable for substantial civil damages.
Mac App Store
Most of our Mac apps are also available on the Mac App Store.
My problem is not listed here
Please start from the Support Home to describe a different problem.