Timer for Mac
Apimac Timer is a complete and professional stopwatch, alarm clock, countdown and clock utility for Mac OS X. Apimac Timer is freeware and gives you the known ease of use of other Apimac Applications.
General features of Timer for Mac
Easy-to-use and intuitive interface with clear tab-based browsing thru stopwatch, countdown, alarm clock and clock areas. Among its features are: log (also automatically updated when some event occurs) and tickers that remind user that some timer is running every specific amount of time. Events include play alarms with your favorite sound, play song files, speak a specific message, announce the time. The stopwatch lets you also specify events occurring after a specific amount of time or events that repeat every specific amount of time, the countdown can be optionally repeated, the alarm clock can be set for a specific day or repeated daily, the clock is a convenient watch with large digits with the indication of the current day.
Actions include play alarms with your favorite sound, play song files, speak a specific message, announce the time, iTunes play, pause, stop, start visuals, stop visuals and set volume.
Apimac Timer is freeware, this means that you can freely use it as long as you wish, although some users may be interested in buying the Pro version which includes some additional features:
- Email the log to your preferred email address at a specific interval of time.
- Computer log out, restart, shut down, sleep, log event, quit application.
- Launch specific application, open a specific file with the appropriate application, execute AppleScript, execute shell script.
- Launch web address, launch FTP address, send email, ping.
- Black Screen and Sound Off.
- Perform multiple actions.
- AppleScript support.
- Full-screen mode.
- Lot of more features…
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion).
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
- Approximately 28MB of available disk space.
Video Review: Timer and Countdown App for Mac on Tekzilla Daily Tip