iDatabase for Mac
The personal database basic and easy to use for everyone. iDatabase allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find them whenever you need.
The easy way to organize information. Manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more!
With this database manager for Mac, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 22 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. The .idatabase files preserve the complete content and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by iPhone version of iDatabase.
The type of field you can create for your data are: Small Text, Large Text, Number, Date, Time, Date and Time, Image, Item Picker, Password, Checkbox, Web Link, Email and Calculation. You can also use a special field type named Separator Field, to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
INTERNET CONNECTION NOT REQUIRED
The main features of the app does not require any Internet connection.
Supported Fields List
- Small Text Field use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field use Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Choose Field use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Image fields use image fields to store images.
- Separator Field use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Password Field use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Web Link Field use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or any other URL.
- Email Field use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Checkbox field use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Calculation Field use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
iDatabase de Apimac. La aternativa a Bento de FileMaker (in Spanish) Krollian Dice Blog
Apimac brings personal database solution to OS X macworld.com
iDatabase: une base de données pour Mac et iPhone (in French) macgeneration.com
Base de datos para el iPhone con iDataBase (in Spanish) Crackeatuiphone