iDatabase for Mac
The personal database basic and easy to use for everyone. iDatabase allows you to catalog all the information you want and then easily find them whenever you need. With this database manager for Mac, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 22 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts; Books, CD Collection, Classes; Computers; Contacts; Customers; DVD Collection, Events; Exercise Log; Expenses; Inventory; Movie Catalog; Membership List; Mobile Phones; Notes; Pet Care, Projects; Records, Recipes; To Do; Vehicle Maintenance.
The type of field you can create for your data are: Small Text, Large Text, Number, Date, Time, Date and Time, Image, Item Picker, Password, Checkbox, Web Link, Email and Calculation. You can also use a special field type named Separator Field, to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Small Text Field use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field use Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image fields use image fields to store images.
- Choose Field use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Separator Field use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Password Field use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Web Link Field use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or any other URL.
- Email Field use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Checkbox field use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Calculation Field use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. The .idatabase files preserve the complete content and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by iPhone version of iDatabase.
INTERNET CONNECTION NOT REQUIRED
The main features of the app does not require any Internet connection.
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance.
System Requirements of iDatabase for Mac:
- Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion).
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
- Approximately 10MB of available disk space.
Reviews and useful links:
- Low-cost Database Solutions [TMUG]
- FileMaker to discontinue Bento for iOS and OS X on September 30th [TechnologyTell]
- Apimac updates iDatabase for Mac, iPhone. Clean, simple DB software stays in sync. [macnn.com]
- Apimac brings personal database solution to OS X [macworld.com]
- iDatabase: Una fantastica applicazione per organizzare tutte le informazioni sul proprio iPhone (in Italian) [ispazio.net]
- Daten verwalten mit iDatabase 1.0 (in German) [macwelt.de]
- iDatabase: une base de données pour Mac et iPhone (in French) [macgeneration.com]
- Apimac introduces iDatabase for the Mac and iPhone [mactech.com]
- iDatabase: la soluzione perfetta per organizzare informazioni personali, per lavoro o per svago (in Italian) [italiamac.it]
- iDatabase per iPhone, un database sempre in tasca (in Italian) [macity.it]
- iDatabase for iPhone, a powerful personal database as easy as a touch (in Italian) [Ravizza Blog]
- Base de datos para el iPhone con iDataBase (in Spanish) [Crackeatuiphone]
- iDatabase: Apimac rilascia la versione 2 per Mac e la 4 per iPhone (in Italian) [Macity]