Big news here today to Apimac, we just released iDatabase 3.2 for Mac!
The new version of our beloved app contains several new features, changes and improvements. The upgrade is free for all registered users of any version.
Here are all the information necessary to switch to the new version. And if something is wrong, you can always contact us by opening a ticket in the support page. Thank you all for your continued support and for messages with proposals for new features!
The iDatabase Team
- Improved interface access to backup features.
- Improved interface access to sharing records, databases and templates.
- Solid colors, in addition to images, can be used to customize the background.
- More than 20 interface changes that improve the ease of use of the app.
- Solutions to known problems.
How To Upgrade
- Launch the old version of iDatabase (Optiona step) .
- Choose “Back Up Now” from the File menu to backup your databases (Optiona step).
- Quit iDatabase, you don’t need it any more.
- Visit Apimac’s Downloads page and download the new version.
- Drag the app icon of the new version to your Applications folder (please note that the previous version of iDatabase is already in your Applications folder, simply overwrite it, don’t worry, your settings, databases, and other files are stored in a different location).
If you own version 1 or version 2, you’ll need a new registration code, please contact us to get a coupon for a free upgrade.
Note for Mac App Store users
The new version of iDatabase will be available in Mac App Store in the next weeks, you don’t need to download it from our site.