iDatabase for Mac is reliable and fast but, for now, it has a limited set of functionality. The new version 3.0 will have a rich set of new features, many requests from our beloved users, other imagined by our team. Here is a sneak peek of new features. Unfortunately we can not promise that we will implement immediately all these features, but we’ll try!
- Opening an arbitrary number of databases in multiple windows.
- Automatic sorting records with the desired criteria.
- Sync with DropBox between Mac and iPhone.
- Creation of groups and smart groups.
- Filtering, updated in real time, of the records that meet the criteria established.
- Improved of printing feature.
- Ability to assign icons to the documents displayed in the window of database created.
- Visualization of the data that constitutes the sort order in the list of records.
- Arrangement of two fields side by side.
- New possibilities for customizing the appearance of a card record.
- Merge existing databases together.
At the time the new version is in alpha stage, this mean that no all features are ready for start the beta testing stage, anyway
our goal is to be able to release it by the end of 2013.
UPDATE March 17, 2014
We are really sorry for the delay of the Mac update, it was way more work than we thought. We hope to have more info on the release soon.
UPDATE September 22, 2014
We are really happy to announce that iDatabase for Mac version 3.0 is now entered in the beta testing stage, if you want to, you can help us by joining our public beta program.