Speedy for Mac
Speedy is an powerful utility that brings you the power to quickly launch everything you need for your everyday work as documents, folders, apps, and sites. Speedy also gives you some unparalleled tools to improve your work as multiple text Clipboard capability, workflows handling and keyboard shortcuts creation.
Easy from the first launch
With a focus on ease-of-use, Speedy offers a totally new approach for organizing frequently used items. It allows users to quickly access documents, folders, sites, apps and tasks by organizing them into a handy menu.
Favorites and recently used documents are automatically classified into groups according to the app that was used to open them, and web pages are conveniently grouped by site.
Speed up work on your Mac
Your favorite apps, documents and folders.
Are you dreaming of a world where you don’t need to continuously search for the same documents, the same applications and the same folders buried in your hard drive? Speedy gives you your items tidily listed, ready to be opened.
It tells you about what you recently worked.
Opening Speedy’s menu you will be pleasantly surprised to find listed all the documents, folders, and apps you recently used. In this way opening and re-opening an item will be a task you can do in a flash. Close a document without fear, you will find it again very quickly!
Your web at your fingertips.
Tired of searching in the clutter of web histories of your browser for a web page you recently visited? Well, we have something for you: Speedy lists your recently used web pages, grouped by site. In this way you will quickly find a page you visited lately. The same applies for the favorites pages: every entry is automatically placed inside its own site group.
Need a text snippet?
Speedy gives you multiple text Clipboard capability. Just choose the needed text item from the Recent Clipboard menu and it is ready to paste anywhere. For frequently needed text phrases, simply add them to your favorite text snippets collection.
Perfect for using multiple text phrases over and over. Also, you can use a combination of keys to see a contextual menu with all of your text snippets directly on the document you’re editing.
Do you want an assistant for a task?
There are some things you always dreamed to do with your Mac but were afraid to ask:
- Hide or quit all running applications at once;
- Create a folder establishing the name and the location of it before to create it;
- Eject all removable and external disks at once;
- Open quickly a web page regardless of the incredible number of other windows are covering your first web browser window… Well, now you can do it: the Workflows menu of Speedy is here to fulfill your wish.
And, if your desire is not satisfied by the available tasks, you can create a new one in minutes using Automator or AppleScript Editor.
Do you like shortcuts?
If you’re among those who love to use the shortcuts, you will be comfortable in the world of Speedy. Create the right shortcut in a few seconds to open documents, sites, apps and folders.
Each shortcut will perform with precision your orders from the keyboard and you can continue working on your projects without any distraction.
It’s nice to be able to choose
This utility is made to meet the needs of even the most demanding Mac users, but, you know, life is more beautiful when you have a choice, for this we designed two modes of use of Speedy: a comfortable strip that is always on top of other windows and a cute bunny that sits on the menu bar, ready to answer your every call!
- Speedy Is New ‘Power Bar’ For The Mac [mactech.com]
- Speedy Review [Macessence.com]
- Speedy von Apimac will Mac-Bedienung deutlich beschleunigen (in German) [macwelt.de]
- Speedy, novo utilitário da Apimac, automatiza tarefas na sua rotina diária (in Portuguese) [macmagazine.com.br]
- Speedy, per lavorare più velocemente su Mac (in Italian) [macitynet.it]
- Speedy l’application Mac qui fait gagner du temps! (in French! [crazymac.fr]
- Apimac presenta: “Speedy” for Mac, la soluzione veloce! (in Italian) [applemobile.it]