Strip HTML for Mac
Thousands of professionals count on Strip HTML: it captures and cleans up text from any webpage and .html file, transforming it from HTML to plain text. Removes code tags and restores the page’s text, ready to be reused in other documents. In addition, it magically creates a clear and accurate list of all links and media in the page.
Enjoy the wonders of drag and drop
With Strip HTML it’s really easy to extract HTML text using the drag and drop function: just drag a .html file, web address or a portion of code in the application and Strip HTML does the rest. No need to click!
- Drag any .html file to the app
- Drag a web address directly from Safari or other browsers
- Drag any portion of HTML code
Over-zealous about productivity?
Clean up text directly in the clipboard
Just copy your portion of HTML code, use the Strip Clipboard function in Strip HTML and paste your code-free text. Copy, Clean-up and Paste. Doesn’t get any faster!
Use the app’s main field to compose the final text
One of the functions you’ll appreciate most in Strip HTML is a real breakthrough. Copy HTML text from any source – the text will already be cleaned up of any HTML tags when you paste it to the main field. And with Strip HTML you don’t need to work from an entire HTML page, since you can paste any part of it.
Your media and links ordered and aligned
Strip HTML can instantly extract links and media from a page, removing them from the text and placing them in a convenient list in the application’s lateral bar. So you can see the plain text on one side and the resources on the other: everything in its proper place.
Feed it anything
Feed the application any HTML, whether it’s a portion of code, a file from your Mac, or even a web address, dragging it directly from Safari! Strip HTML is a “HTML-omnivorous” app!
Strip HTML cleans up any HTML code tags, transforming the contents into plain text, grouping together links and media in the page in a convenient list.
- Transforms any web page or .html file into plain text in the blink of an eye
- Quickly removes HTML code tags from text
- Groups together links and media in the page into a convenient list
… and more:
- No need to click: just drag any HTML directly into the app’s window
- It’s a “HTML-omnivorous” app: cleans up text from .html files, web addresses and portions of code!
- Use the Strip Clipboard function to save time: cleans up text directly from Clipboard content
- Use the Word Count to quickly assess the number of words in the text
- eBook Fun – Fixing fouled up books [Geoff’s Cafe]
- Strip HTML, ripulisce pagine Internet dal codice (in Italian) [Macitynet.it]