Self Timer for iPhone and iPad
★★★★★ BEST PHOTO APP AWARD 2012 IPHONE – macitynet.it ★★★★★
“Are you an iOS photography fan? Ever wanted to use a self-timer camera function on the iPhone or iPod Touch, like you would find on your standard digital camera? Relax; there is an app for that.” The iPhone app Review
Imagine it’s 16:27 and the sun is about to disappear behind the Matterhorn. Your ski instructor just broke his leg and you and your snow buddies are stranded in the Swiss Alps. Now, who is going to take that picture for your Facebook page? Self Timer to the rescue! Push, pose, beep, smile :)
Whatever your adventure, photography buffs will appreciate that the time delayed shutter release reduces camera shake on long exposure photographs. Self Timer allows a delay of 3, 5, 10 or 15 seconds. With Self Timer in your first aid kit you’ll always get the perfect shot!
✓ Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10 or 15 seconds, the picture will be taken automatically.
✓ Set shots in sequences of 2, 3 or 4 photographs: finally in at least one of the photos all subjects have their eyes open.
✓ With geotagging your photos will contain information about where you are.
✓ The timer and sequential shooting functionality are set directly by touching the display.
✓ Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter with iPhone OS 5 or later.
✓ Print your photos.
✓ Use Fun Mode to capture people’s attention.
✓ Light up the stage with the torch.
✓ Review the photos taken in sequence before saving.
✓ Review your shots in high resolution.
- Il meglio di App Store 2012: le top app italiane gratis per iPhone (in Italian) [Macitynet.it]
- Hands-Free iOS Photograpy: Self Timer App [The iPhone app Review]
- REVIEW: Self Timer 3.0 [Doc Torbin Industries]
- Get In The Picture with Self Timer for iPhone [CrazyMikes apps]
- Rilasciata la nuova versione di Autoscatto per iPhone, la funzione che mancava! (in Italian) [AppleMobile]
- Mijn favoriete fotografie app’s (in Dutch) [AppleMobile]