Timer Help for Mac
Download the latest version of this app from the Mac Downloads page
We are working to the following bugs
The automatic update feature does not work
We are working to fix this bug of version 7.0. in the mean time please download the new version manually from our Download page.
Crashes on startup after update
“I was installing the update and it froze. I force quit Timer and now when I launch I get a screen saying “An error has occurred.”
We are working to fix this bug of version 7.0. In the mean time please try the following:
1. Quit the program if it is running, and delete the files located at:
Things to know
The order in which are performed multiple actions
Actions are performed using FIFO order. FIFO is an acronym for First In, First Out. This expression describes the principle of a queue behavior: what comes in first is handled first.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Pro features?
Apimac Timer is freeware, this means that you can freely use it as long as you wish, anyway some users could be interested in buy the Pro version which adds some additional features:
- Email the log to your preferred email address at a specific interval of time.
- Computer log out, restart, shut down, sleep, log event, quit application.
- Launch specific application, open a specific file with the appropriate application, execute AppleScript, execute shell AppleScript.
- Launch web address, launch FTP address, send email, ping.
- Black Screen and Sound Off
- Perform multiple actions.
Need More Help?
My problem is not listed here
Please open a ticket to describe a different problem. We will be glad to help.