Today we have great news to give to all of you who used iDatabase, our beautiful personal database for OS X. The application has entered the stage of beta testing and we are very proud of our work. If you want to, you can help us to get a perfect Release Candidate app by participating to our testing program.
If you would like to participate in testing of iDatabase 3.0, follow this link to register with MacDeveloper as a tester. When you have successfully registered as a MacDeveloper Tester, follow this link to subscribe as a tester to the iDatabase Project Channel.
Thank you all and happy testing!
We are particularly excited about this new version of Speedy that we release today. This new version is more efficient, lighter and smarter and fixes all known bugs. The upgrade is free for all registered users.
The new version is already available on our site, and will be available in the coming weeks even in the Mac App Store.
Download it now and change the way you use your Mac!
The development of the new version of Timer is going very well, if all goes well, next month we will begin the first beta tests.
We believe you will be very happy to use the new Timer: more user-friendliness, more precision.
Thanks to all of you who have been supporting and encouraging us to make a high quality product!
The Apimac Timer Team
Note: the current version of Timer is available here.
iDatabase for Mac is reliable and fast but, for now, it has a limited set of functionality. The new version 3.0 will have a rich set of new features, many requests from our beloved users, other imagined by our team. Here is a sneak peek of new features. Unfortunately we can not promise that we will implement immediately all these features, but we’ll try!
- Opening an arbitrary number of databases in multiple windows.
- Automatic sorting records with the desired criteria.
- Sync with DropBox between Mac and iPhone.
- Creation of groups and smart groups.
- Filtering, updated in real time, of the records that meet the criteria established.
- Improved of printing feature.
- Ability to assign icons to the documents displayed in the window of database created.
- Visualization of the data that constitutes the sort order in the list of records.
- Arrangement of two fields side by side.
- New possibilities for customizing the appearance of a card record.
- Merge existing databases together.
At the time the new version is in alpha stage, this mean that no all features are ready for start the beta testing stage, anyway
our goal is to be able to release it by the end of 2013.
UPDATE March 17, 2014
We are really sorry for the delay of the Mac update, it was way more work than we thought. We hope to have more info on the release soon.
UPDATE September 22, 2014
We are really happy to announce that iDatabase for Mac version 3.0 is now entered in the beta testing stage, if you want to, you can help us by joining our public beta program.