We are working hard on iDatabase, the goal is to have a strong, stable and innovative product. We just released iDatabase for Mac version 3.4 and now we are working on the new version for iOS. It will be even more enjoyable to use with the new interface. Here’s a little taste, stay tuned!
Big news here today to Apimac, we just released iDatabase 3.2 for Mac!
The new version of our beloved app contains several new features, changes and improvements. The upgrade is free for all registered users of any version.
Here are all the information necessary to switch to the new version. And if something is wrong, you can always contact us by opening a ticket in the support page. Thank you all for your continued support and for messages with proposals for new features!
The iDatabase Team
- Improved interface access to backup features.
- Improved interface access to sharing records, databases and templates.
- Solid colors, in addition to images, can be used to customize the background.
- More than 20 interface changes that improve the ease of use of the app.
- Solutions to known problems.
How To Upgrade
- Launch the old version of iDatabase (Optiona step) .
- Choose “Back Up Now” from the File menu to backup your databases (Optiona step).
- Quit iDatabase, you don’t need it any more.
- Visit Apimac’s Downloads page and download the new version.
- Drag the app icon of the new version to your Applications folder (please note that the previous version of iDatabase is already in your Applications folder, simply overwrite it, don’t worry, your settings, databases, and other files are stored in a different location).
If you own version 1 or version 2, you’ll need a new registration code, please contact us to get a coupon for a free upgrade.
Note for Mac App Store users
The new version of iDatabase will be available in Mac App Store in the next weeks, you don’t need to download it from our site.
Today we are very happy and satisfied, after months of work, we can finally present to all Mac users, our new creation: iNotepad! iNotepad let you write and manage in one single document hundreds or even thousands of texts. With iNotepad, you have everything in one place. Write texts and format them as you like, enhance them with images and export them into various standard file formats. iNotepad features intuitive tools for organizing options, tag view, and more. Immediately find what you are looking for with basic or advanced search.
Quickly find that text you wrote last year. When you open a document in iNotepad, within you will find all the texts you wrote about that subject, and not only the last text you wrote as in other applications.
Price and availability:
iNotepad is available today from the Apimac web site at a cost of $24.99 (USD). Early adopters can get a 30% discount providing the coupon code “EARLYDSCNT877100″ during the purchasing procedure. Owners of Apimac Notepad 9.9 are entitled a discount when purchasing the new app, to learn more, please visit this page.
Today we have great news to give to all of you who used iDatabase, our beautiful personal database for OS X. The application has entered the stage of beta testing and we are very proud of our work. If you want to, you can help us to get a perfect Release Candidate app by participating to our testing program.
If you would like to participate in testing of iDatabase 3.0, follow this link to register with MacDeveloper as a tester. When you have successfully registered as a MacDeveloper Tester, follow this link to subscribe as a tester to the iDatabase Project Channel.
Thank you all and happy testing!
We are particularly excited about this new version of Speedy that we release today. This new version is more efficient, lighter and smarter and fixes all known bugs. The upgrade is free for all registered users.
The new version is already available on our site, and will be available in the coming weeks even in the Mac App Store.
Download it now and change the way you use your Mac!